Lowell Replacement Windows
Portals to the outdoors, your home’s windows provide light, insulation, energy-efficiency benefits, and a view. At Doppler Construction, Inc., we know how important windows are, and the downsides of windows that are damaged, old and inefficient, or just not aesthetically pleasing. If you’ve been thinking about new windows for a home or a business, our services for Lowell replacement windows are exactly what you’re looking for. With years of experience, we are the Lowell window experts you can trust. Reach us today to learn more.
Types of Windows We Install
We offer multiple different window types and styles for our Indiana customers. Serving both residential homeowners and business owners in Lowell and the surrounding areas, reach out to us directly to learn more about the types of windows we install. Some of the most popular window types our customers love include–
- Picture windows. Unlike most other types of windows, picture windows are totally stationary and do not open – they are meant to provide light, a view, and insulation. As such, they are usually more energy-efficient than other window types, and are commonly used in businesses. They can also be used in homes to add more light and warmth to a room.
- Bow and bay windows. Common in master bedrooms and large living rooms, bay and bow windows are created by combining three windows together to create a 3-D shape that extends outwards beyond the wall of the house. This creates a feeling of more space in a room, and also provides more light.
- Casement and awning windows. Both of these windows open outwards – awning windows from the bottom; casement windows from the side.
- Sliding/gliding windows. This is your traditional window that slides or glides open and closed. Popular in front rooms, bedrooms, and businesses, sliding/gliding windows are a top choice.
In addition to the various styles of windows, we also offer windows with different properties and attributes. For example, we can install energy-efficient windows.
Reasons to Replace Your Windows
There are three primary reasons to replace your windows:
- You don’t like your windows. The simplest reason to replace your windows is because you don’t like how they look. If you have the budget for it, replacing your windows to align more with your style can be a positive choice.
- Your windows are damaged. The second most common reason to replace windows is that the windows are damaged and simple repairs won’t do the job. This is the common reason for window replacement in homes and businesses that are more than a few decades old.
- You want to improve energy-efficiency. Windows don’t just keep out bugs and moisture, they also can significantly impact the energy-efficiency of your home by helping with temperature control, keeping drafts out, and helping to warm your home through sunlight in the wintertime. If your windows are old or damaged, or if you’ve noticed a change in your utility bills that can’t be otherwise accounted for, window inefficiency may be a problem.
Call to Learn More About Lowell Replacement Windows
To learn more about Lowell replacement windows and how our team at Doppler Construction, Inc. can help you as you consider the different types and styles of windows out there, please call us today. We are happy to walk you through your options and offer a free quote. Reach us by phone or online to get started!