Doppler Construction is a family owned full-service remodeling company that values the relationships we have with our clients and team members; fostering excellence in quality and craftsmanship as we bring our clients dreams into reality. We do kitchens, baths, whole home renovations as well as additions, commercial renovations and additions, and custom homes. We are looking for a skilled craftsman that wants to work for our great company with our great people.
We need an individual that is knowledgeable and skillful to perform basic electric, basic plumbing, finish drywall, paint, set baseboard, casing and hang crown molding, have the ability to do tile work, and have the ability to layout kitchens and hang cabinetry. Must keep a clean appearance and be able to be polite in all situations. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Must have valid ID, reliable transportation, clean driving record, and be able to pass a federal background and drug check.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demo work,
- Tile floors, showers, and backsplash,
- Hanging cabinetry,
- Laying vinyl flooring, wood flooring, linoleum sheet flooring
- Setting baseboard and casing,
- Hanging crown molding,
- Using a jackhammer,
- Setting solid surface countertops and laminate countertops,
- Placing insulation,
- Disconnection and reconnection of simple electric,
- Disconnection and reconnection of simple plumbing,
- Window installation – Replace, wrap and repair
- Entry door installation
- Apartment remodeling – paint, drywall repairs, finish items, framing, plumbing repairs, light electrical (new plugs, switches, light fixtures)
- Painting (common area, exterior wood, interior units)
- Powerwashing brick buildings
- Driving to and from job sites, cleaning,
- Maintaining a clean, hygienic appearance.
- 5+ recent years of hands-on carpentry experience in residential remodeling
- Ability to read job plans and project specs
- Have strong knowledge of the remodel process
- Knowledge of the proper sequence of work in a remodeling project
- Rough plumbing, rough framing, rough electrical experience a must!
- Willingness to learn all aspects of remodeling trades
- Provide your own tools
- Excellent people; communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Valid driver’s license with good DMV record
- Pre-employment drug test and a background check
- Remodeling: 5 years
- Carpentry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Plumbing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Painting: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time